Is your child asking for a puppy, or are you a Shiba Inu plush fan? Either way, you’ll find something brilliant to fill the fap in my best Shiba Inu plush guide. Plush toys are down my alley, and my family can’t get enough of them. We collect Squishmallows and Pokémon plush but enjoy the odd fandom that rises from the East.
Shiba Inu is a craze that began with a puppy, and who doesn’t love puppies? I don’t judge because we have too many plushies. Instead, I love helping you find more plush. Meanwhile, the variety of Shiba Inu plushes will shock you, including a few collectible plushies for older fans who want a bedroom full of puppies.
Best Shiba Inu Plush: Bottom Line Up Front
Shiba Inu is a Japanese craze from manga, movies, and video games. It’s a plush heaven for any fan, old or young. Meanwhile, plushies are storming the market, offering various kinds, even the collectible series Shiba Inus. So, let me share what makes the Shiba Inu plush range so popular, starting with a famous dog breed.
In addition, I’ll share the various types and narrow down my best choices with the strictest rules to guarantee fantastic Shiba Inu plushies. But first, let me share a Shiba Inu plush that made me click “Add to Cart” without a second thought. The Best Miniso Shiba Inu Plush comes from a particular series.
Admittedly, I’m against sleepy-eyed plushies. Still, this Shiba Inu plush from the Miniso series is cuddly, peaceful, and adorable on a new level. It makes me see the good nature of the dog breed. Furthermore, let’s dive into the uniqueness of Shiba Inu plush collections before I reveal more top woofs.
How to Select the Best Shiba Inu Plush
I’m here to share the best of all Shiba Inu plushes, which is quite the task with so many out there. So, I’ll need a system to pick the ultimate Shiba Inu plushes to ensure you only have the best options. These are the rules I followed in choosing the best of the best Shiba Inu plushies:
- The winning Shiba Inu plush has realistic colors for the dog breed. Any color will do, as long as it’s not green, blue, or some other alien shade for the pup. Shiba Inus must have matching colors for the Japanese dogs.
- The top Shiba Inu plush from each category (except giant plush) will be the best-looking version of that type. I’ll consider realistic colors, the best facial expression, and top-quality stitching. If it comes down to two favorite characters, I’ll choose my personal favorite.
- I’ll shop at three trusted locations, including Amazon, Walmart, Miniso Online, and The Happy Shibas, to guarantee a variety of top-notch Shiba Inu plushes with the best details.
Important Note: I exclude the giant Shiba Inu plush category because many of these beauties are over 16 inches and will double into the series. In addition, I make a color exception for Maomoto and Mutant Shiba Inu plushes because the colors can match the corresponding animal or item, if not the dog.
Best Shiba Inu Plush Guide: Top Woofs
The best Shiba Inu plushies must meet all three of my requirements. However, I’ll recommend a second Shiba Inu plush as an alternative if my first choice doesn’t make you fall in love with it. Meanwhile, I’ll share everything excellent and ugly about each Shiba Inu plush and advise who would love it.
Best Chonky McChonky Shiba Inu Plush
The Chonky McChonky Shiba Inu plushies are like Pac-Man plush you can stack on top of each other. However, the colors are spot-on for a tan and white Shiba Inu dog, the puppy’s most common color. My best choice, the Shiba Inu plush from the stackable range, matches a Japanese puppy’s distinctive colors and features.
The plush has exquisite details with eyes that look sleepy and would typically chase me away. However, Shiba Inu is a dog, and puppies enjoy naps. Meanwhile, I would recommend the Gray Chonky McChonk Shiba Inu Plush as a close second. Both puppies measure 12 inches, but you can buy the gray alternative in larger sizes.
Chonky McChonky Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- My favorite Chonky McChonky Shiba Inu plush is spot-on with colors
- The sleepy eyes match the animal’s nature perfectly
- It’s an excellent size that allows you to collect more dog plush
- Children will also enjoy the cartoon-like nature of the plush
Chonky McChonky Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- Shiba Inu’s sleepy plush eyes limit what you can do with the puppy
- The stackable Shiba Inu plushies don’t have a natural shape
Best Classic Shiba Inu Plush
Shiba Inu dogs also have gorgeous black and tan colors, making them look more like huskies. However, my favorite classic, Shiba Inu plush, has a little more attitude than you’d expect from a loyal dog. Don’t mistake the dog’s nature for negative. Instead, this Shiba Inu plush shows how the dog can also be alert and protective.
The 16″ Shiba Inu plush is as round as a happy puppy belonging to a good owner. Many Shiba Inu plushies have this shape, making them cuter than a pie. In addition, the Friendly, Classic Shiba Inu Plush makes an excellent alternative if you want a puppy with a happy face. It shares the size and shape of my favorite pick.
Classic Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- The classic Shiba Inu plush is round, cute, and protective
- This Shiba Inu plush shows you another beautiful color for the dog
- Its little face looks adorably serious, and kids might feel safer around it
- Collectors and Shiba Inu fans can add a new style and color to the mix
Classic Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- The black and tan Shina Inu plush is slightly harder to clean
- The plush is enormous and takes a massive chunk of your bed
Best Kawaii Shiba Inu Plush
Kawaii makes the best Shiba Inu plushies for anime lovers. For example, the Kawaii Shiba Inu Kuromo plush places an infamous anime character in a puppy’s outfit. Meanwhile, the colors work for both characters if you like the darker versions of Shiba Inu puppies. In addition, the 12″ size is perfect for collections.
Kuromo and Shiba Inu don’t have much in common regarding personality. Still, they collaborate beautifully. Alternatively, I can recommend the Kawaii Shiba Inu My Melody Plush, with a similar size. Unfortunately, my alternative pick doesn’t match My Melody or Shiba Inu’s colors nicely.
Kawaii Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- The Kawaii Shiba Inu Kuromo plush is a blend of heaven for anime fans
- Both characters have the perfect colors to collaborate realistically
- Collectors will have a ball with My Melody’s Kuromo plush in a Shiba Inu outfit
- Children will think it’s an adorable cat stuck in a bear costume
Kawaii Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- Unfortunately, Kuromo’s costume looks too much like a bear or cat
- Kuromo’s expression is slightly mean for kids
Best Maomoto Cabbage Shiba Inu Plush
I’m not the best fan of cabbages or green Shiba Inu plushies. However, the series focuses on making Shiba Inu plush look realistic toward a cabbage. It seems like Shiba Inu lost the battle and became a vegetable. Meanwhile, the 10″ Shiba Inu cabbage plush has exquisite details for a cartoon-styled plush.
Every cabbage vein runs from the roots to the leaf tips. In addition, I can’t fault Shiba Inu’s goofy expression because it’s funny and looks like the dogs got too hot. Otherwise, I recommend the 37″ Maomoto Melon Shiba Inu Plush as a fruity alternative to vegetables. Indeed, it’s a giant Shiba Inu plush.
Maomoto Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- The Shiba Inu cabbage plush has details most could only imagine
- The cabbage Shiba Inu plush’s expression is beyond fantastic
- Little kids will have fun welcoming a cabbage plush for the first time
- Older fans will enjoy the humor and details of this plush toy
Maomoto Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- The cabbage Shiba Inu plush is way too odd for me
- Nothing about the colors say Shiba Inu puppies
Best Miniso Shiba Inu Plush
My best Miniso Shiba Inu Plush looks adorable and more. It has the typical tan and white colors, but its expression says a lot. In addition, it’s 12 inches of cuddles. Shiba Inu plush fans enjoy the sloppy puppy sleeping its life away, and this plush fits the bill nicely. It’s dreaming of hunting in Japan as real-life puppies do.
It might not hit the puppy’s shape right, but who cares with such a peaceful-looking dog that only exudes loyalty? My favorite Shiba Inu puppies go against my disliking of sleepy eyes. Alternatively, the 16″ Miniso Shiba Inu Plush offers the same cuteness and peacefulness without stealing inches. Still, it’s not the best quality.
Miniso Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- My top Miniso Shiba Inu plush is the ultimate pick for its calm demeanor
- The Shiba Inu plush’s colors, ears, and snout are just as cute
- Little kids will turn this placid Shiba Inu plush into a best friend in no time
- Older fans will also enjoy the details of a friendlier-looking plush
Miniso Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- Unfortunately, Shiba Inu plush often misses the dog’s shape entirely
- The light colors are a problem, and you’ll want a bigger size for a pillow
Best Mutant Shiba Inu Plush
Mutant Shiba Inu plushies resemble Maomoto’s food-themed Shiba Inu plush. However, this range also includes puppies blended with other animals, not in the same way as Kawaii’s Shiba Inu plushies. Kawaii puts costumes on other animals, but mutants are when two animals become one in a single plush.
The 20″ Shiba Inu Axolotl plush marries two animals, using the Axolotl’s colors to realize the blend. In addition, mutants can resemble animal and food combos, not within the Maomoto series. So, the 8″ Mutant Shiba Inu Boba Plush is a puppy holding a famous bubble tea. Ironically, it has a Starbucks logo on the cup.
Mutant Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- The Shiba Inu Axolotl plush combines two popular pets beautifully
- The Shiba Inu plush uses a pinkish color from the Axolotl animal
- Children who know both animals will go wild for this mutant or hybrid plush
- Older fans and collectors won’t mind grabbing such a unique Shiba Inu plush
Mutant Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- I wish the plush had Shiba Inu’s colors instead of an Axolotl’s appearance
- The ultra-light colors will cause nightmares in a wash
Best Realistic Shiba Inu Plush
A realistic Shiba Inu plush would be my ultimate pick if it had more detail in the fuzzy exterior. However, Douglas Dunham’s realistic Shiba Inu plush comes close to a genuine dog. The 12″ realistic Shiba Inu plush matches the dog’s shape and is almost the right height. It’s ideal for kids who want puppies.
Imagine handing a child a plush dog that looks and feels like a real animal. It would bring smiles to their faces until they realize it can’t bark like one. Otherwise, the 11″ Realistic Shiba Inu Bandana Plush will make any child happy until the missing bark moment. I didn’t pick it first because of the dog’s lower position.
Realistic Shiba Inu Plush Pros
- The realistic Shiba Inu plush is gorgeous, with the best shape and colors
- The texture and beady eyes will make children happier than a pig in mud
- Some fans prefer Shiba Inu plush that looks realistic enough
- It has the same Pomsky-styled tail as Shiba Inu dogs
Realistic Shiba Inu Plush Cons
- Other fans prefer the cartoon-like Shiba Inu plushies
- You can’t put cartoon-like and realistic Shiba Inu plushies in one collection
Best Shiba Inu Cuties Plush
The Shiba Inu Cuties series plush is a beautiful world for kids who enjoy the puppy. However, the Happy Shibas website is tricky to navigate. So, let me explain who my favorite Shiba Inu Cutie is before continuing. My criteria require me to find accurate Shiba Inu plushies. Hence, the Shiba Inu Cutie Piggy plush wins.
The Shiba Inu puppy is the correct color, and the piggy accessories are the most accurate for the animal. However, I recommend the Shiba Inu Pikashiba plush as a fun alternative. Both plushies are on the same page, and you must specify which one you want. Meanwhile, both plushes come in 11, 15, and 19 inches.
Shiba Inu Cuties Plush Pros
- The Shiba Inu Cuties Piggy plush has accurate details for both animals
- The piggy-style Shiba Inu has an adorable headpiece with an added accessory
- Little children will eat these little bacon-inspired puppies up all day long
- Collectors can focus on buying each Cuties series Shiba Inu plush
Shiba Inu Cuties Plush Cons
- It’s slightly overkill to add an egg to a piggy Shiba Inu plush (breakfast is served!)
- The Cuties series Shiba Inu plushies don’t have adorable or friendly expressions
Best Shiba Inu Squad Plush
Unfortunately, the Shiba Inu Squad series plush (another joy from Kawaii) also requires you to specify which plush puppy you want. So, my ultimate pick is the Shiba Inu Chai Bee plush because it brings the beautiful two-tone colors of a bee to the loyal puppy’s original design. In addition, the combo looks insanely cute.
I wish these plushies were in the Cuties series, but horses would fly if that were true. Meanwhile, I recommend the Shiba Inu Berry Deer plush as an alternative because her outfit has the right colors for its animal. Both plushies are adorable, and you must specify the character. Also, the plushes come in 14 and 20 inches.
Shiba Inu Squad Plush Pros
- The Shiba Inu Chai Bee plush is beyond adorable with the bee outfit
- Kawaii’s Shiba Inu Squad series come with friendlier faces for the puppies
- Little kids will enjoy the collaborations, even if you pick the unicorn or dragon
- Older Shiba Inu fans can choose to collect the entire series, which might see more in the future
Shiba Inu Squad Plush Cons
- Plushies in costumes always pose a risk for kids breaking pieces off or losing something
- The Shiba Inu Chai Bee plush has ultra-short legs for the puppy
Question: What Dog Breed is the Shiba Inu Plush?
Answer: Various stores sell Shiba Inu Corgi Plush, including Auspicious Beginnings, a famous choice for puppy fans. The brand calls it a Jumbo Shiba Inu Corgi Plush because it looks like the late queen’s puppies. However, the Shiba Inu is a Japanese hunting dog that looks like a Pomsky, a Husky, and Pomeranian.
Question: What is a Miniso Shiba Inu Plush?
Answer: Miniso Shiba Inu Plush is a round, stuffed animal with a sleepy face. It’s a series of puppies similar to Auspicious Beginnings Shiba Inu plush, except it looks like it’s dreaming of lush fields where the little pup can hunt and frolic. It’s the most peaceful version of a Shiba Inu plush. It makes a fantastic plush Shiba Inu pillow.
Question: Is Shiba Inu Plush a Dog or a Cat?
Answer: Kawaii makes beautiful Shiba Inu plushies that confuse fans. For example, the Kawaii Kuromi Shiba Inu Plush looks like the infamous anime character stuck in an adorable cat’s costume. However, Shiba Inu is hands-down a dog from Japan. The Classic Shiba Inu Plush shows the gorgeous puppy as it truly stands.
Best Shiba Inu Plush Guide: Conclusion
The best Shiba Inu plushies resemble the ancient, loyal, and friendly Japanese dog. Indeed, you’ll find various versions and series of plush that change the Shiba Inu’s style slightly. However, most of the Shiba Inu plush series include how the puppy looks in real life, even if Kawaii sometimes makes it look like a cat.
Let’s not forget how the Shiba Inu Squad series looks like costume characters or how the Maomoto Shiba Inus look like vegetables. Ultimately, Shiba Inu is a puppy with so much personality. In addition, it’s a peaceful dog that makes me love the Best Miniso Shiba Inu Plush more than I’ve ever enjoyed a plush with sleepy eyes.
I recommend starting your collection with my top pick, whether for kids or yourself. Nothing shows the dog in a better light than the Miniso series plush. Meanwhile, you can scoop any example up before it’s gone, as long as you’re filling your puppy passions with adorable plushies.
- Best Beanie Boo Plush Guide: Snuggle Up With Cute Companions - March 21, 2023
- Best Jellycat Plush Guide for Young Fans - March 10, 2023
- Best Killstar Plush Toys for a New Goth Culture - March 4, 2023