The Ultimate Guide to Jumbo Squishmallows will send you down a rabbit hole to a land where unusual animals exist. Squishmallows make the softest plush toys and welcome new animals to children’s imaginations. Unicorns aren’t enough when the brand can bring a bunnycorn to life. What the heck is a bunnycorn?
I’m sure you’re familiar with the extent of your child’s imagination when it comes to unicorns, so combine it with the adorable bunnies they love to get a bunnycorn. I’m a mom who knows how much fantasy animals mean to children, and it melts my heart when my kids sleep with their gigantic plush toys.
Let me inspire the beautiful animal Squishmallow jumbos available for you as a mother and collector.
Bottom Line Up Front
Jumbo Squishmallows are 20″ tall, making them gigantic best friends for your little ones. I chose to stick to regular and fantasy animals because kids love them as much as plush toys. Dogs are called man’s best friends, but what do you think a plush toy is to a child? I’m a parent and self-proclaimed childhood development guru.
Science agrees that stuffed animals are magic for childhood development if you don’t believe my self-proclamation. I’m also a Squishmallow collector because adults also benefit from plush toys. Let me stop boring you with facts and get right to the 20 best animal Squishmallows in jumbo sizes.
My Top Jumbo Squishmallows at a Glance
Children adore animals, especially the unique types Squishmallows introduces. Kids enjoy cuddling their favorite dogs, bees, and unicorn mermaids. Yes, you read right. A unicorn mermaid is what you’re thinking. Anyway, here are my top picks for jumbo animal Squishmallows:
- Best Jumbo Axolotl Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Bat Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Bear Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Bee Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Bigfoot Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Bunnycorn Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Dinosaur Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Disney Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Dog Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Dragon Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Frog Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Hello Kitty Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Octopus Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Pegasus Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Penguin Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Shark Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Sloth Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Unicorn Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Unicorn Mermaid Squishmallow
- Best Jumbo Wolf Squishmallow
Your little one will start howling like a wolf or croaking like a frog if you don’t learn why each jumbo animal Squishmallow won the top spot. Welcome to my insane world because my kids are obsessed with all animals.
Jumbo Squishmallows: The Ultimate Guide
Hop right to my guidelines on jumbo animal Squishmallows, like your little one hopping everywhere like a bunnycorn. You might have to listen to the sounds a little longer while learning to pick the best animal plush. You’ll also know how to identify jumbo Squishmallows and set the relationship that will change your child’s life.
What is a Jumbo Squishmallow?
Jumbo Squishmallows are the massive beauties that take up your child’s entire bed. They’re not the most fantastic choice for collectors unless you live in a mansion. A jumbo Squishmallow typically measures 20 inches tall. Some people confuse 24-inch Squishmallows with jumbos, but they’re called extra-large plushies.
Here’s a simple understanding of Squishmallow sizes:
- Clip-on Squishmallows measure 3.5″ tall
- Mini Squishmallows measure 5″ tall
- Regular Squishmallows measure 7″ and 8″ tall
- Medium Squishmallows measure 11″, 12″, and 13″ tall
- Large Squishmallows measure 16″ and 18″ (the latter is a rare size)
- Jumbo Squishmallows measure 20″ tall
- Extra-Large Squishmallows are the biggest size for the brand, and they measure 24″ tall
Advice for Jumbo Squishy Plush
Jumbo Squishmallows have a magical essence about them. Sure, kids love all-size Squishmallows. However, jumbos and extra-large squishy plush have something the others lack. The size is what matters. I’m all for studying the science behind what makes my children happier.
It’s not just about the squishy effects with the larger types, even though the texture is incredible for anyone to enjoy. Smaller Squishmallows don’t have the same cuddliness as the massive range. What makes jumbo plush better is that kids can next-level snuggle with them. Children can wrap their arms around a jumbo plush.
How does snuggling make children happier? I told you, I do plenty of research on childhood development. Cuddling jumbo plush helps children experience endorphins, the feel-good hormones that keep them happy. Send your child to bed with a jumbo plush every night to help them fall asleep in a happier mood.
I give my kids many cuddles because there’s nothing better than in-person endorphin experiences. However, jumbo stuffed animals increase when my children enjoy the natural happiness drug. My advice to parents is to buy a jumbo Squishmallow because they’re cuddlier than most plush toys.
How to Select the Best Jumbo Squishmallows
Firstly, I’ll only focus on 20″ Squishmallows. Secondly, I want jumbo Squishmallows from the most-loved animal plush, including fantasy animals. Finally, the best jumbos should be available right now. I won’t break a child’s heart by sharing out-of-stock Squishmallows.
Ultimate Guide to Jumbo Squishmallows: The Adorable Animal Range
Numerous animals come in the jumbo Squishmallow squad, including sloths, dinosaurs, dragons, frogs, and unicorns. Every child will find a favorite in the animal selection. Let me show you why each jumbo animal Squishmallow won over the other choices. I’ll add the squads because Squishmallow kids want to know them.
My daughter owns Monica the Axolotl Squishmallow, but not the jumbo version. She always tells me how Monica is unique because of her stripes. I agree with my daughter. She has a beautiful purple background with a candy stripe effect that makes her look unusual compared to her sealife squad companions.
- Name: Jumbo Monica the Xho Axolotl Squishmallow
- Squads: Sealife and jumbo squads
- Identifiers: Purple Squishmallow with stripes on the belly and ears
- I like the color-popping element on Monica, and her mouth looks adorable like she’s about to say something
- Monica comes from the sealife squad, but she’s not a well-known animal, making some kids think she’s magical, like a unicorn
- Children won’t easily know the axolotl unless they’re familiar with the Squishmallow range
I’m terrified of bats, but my son is a brave little soul. He thought they were fantastic animals with vampire abilities before he grew into a logical boy. He still has an affinity for bats, and he’ll likely love the jumbo Halloween Squishmallow. Admittedly, the jumbo bat Squishmallow doesn’t look as intimidating as real bats.
- Name: Jumbo Halloween Emily the bat Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Halloween squads
- Identifiers: A pitch-black bat with a toothy smile and tiny wings
- I love that Emily is black because she won’t show the stains from all the nighttime cuddling with your kids
- Emily’s massive bat ears and smile take away from her creepy animal feel, and she’s a Halloween edition
- Bats still freak me out, so I’ll have to pass on this jumbo Squishmallow
A jumbo bear Squishmallow is my choice because I’m traditional in some ways. I think stuffed bears are classic. Every child should own one teddy bear, and the Squishmallow is an excellent alternative for the furry vintage ones. The tail adds a splash of cuteness to the bear Squishmallow, and it looks half like a cat.
- Name: Jumbo Janessa the Rainbow Tie-Dye Bear Squishmallow
- Squads: Forest and jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It has a tie-dye spiral coloration with shimmering effects inside the ears
- I like that Janessa represents a classic type of plush, and her colors and tail complete her modern twist on traditional bears
- Emily’s shimmering ears against the spiral design on her fur look hypnotically inviting for kids to sleep
- I wish Emily has arms and legs to make her a better cuddle buddy
My daughter and I are allergic to bees, so we’re not the biggest fans of the little critters. However, many children love bees regarding plush toys. Jumbo bee Squishmallows bring a burst of bright yellow to a child’s bedroom. Yellow is also an instigator for deeper feelings of joy. Yellow brightens your day, literally.
- Name: Jumbo Queen Bee Squishmallow
- Squads: Animal and jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a bee with a tie-dye yellow coloration and stripes on her tummy
- I love that Queen Bee looks like the royalty she is, which ironically fits another meaning of the color yellow
- Queen Bee’s style is extraordinary for a Squishmallow, with a shimmering crown and wings
- My daughter will freak if she sees Queen Bee because of our allergy
Bigfoot is a legend every child knows. There’s an entire range of Bigfoot Squishmallows, even a few more jumbos. However, I picked Benny because he’s the talk on every Squishmallow fan’s lips. Benny was the first Bigfoot Squishmallow, and now he comes in a jumbo size with one of the furriest manes you can find.
- Name: Jumbo Benny the Bigfoot Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Bigfoot squads
- Identifiers: Benny looks similar to a brown lion with a thick, furry mane
- I love Benny because I’m also a fan of Bigfoot legends (I won’t admit to believing them, though)
- Benny’s furry mane and ears are snuggly beyond belief, and he has adorable prints under his paws
- It would’ve been fantastic if Benny had arms to improve his snuggle potential
Best Jumbo Bunnycorn Squishmallow
The bunnycorn Squishmallow is a newer creation by the brand. Squishmallows have caticorns and llamacorns, but the bunnycorn is the only jumbo you’ll find. My daughter is a typical girl who obsesses over magical creatures like unicorns. She’s also an avid fan of bunnies, so the combination would suit her perfectly.
- Name: Jumbo Pink Bunnycorn Squishmallow
- Squads: Forest Critters and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It has a pretty pink color with a horn, furry rainbow ears, and a colorful belly
- I love how Squishmallows took two much-loved concepts for little girls and created this gorgeous cuddle buddy
- The pink bunnycorn’s furry rainbow ears, and girly eyes make her look like an animal princess for my daughter
- Bunnycorns aren’t a massive range from Squishmallows yet
My son loves dinosaurs as much as Bigfoot. I think he has more dinosaur toys and merchandise than any other theme. He’s older and doesn’t cuddle much with plush toys anymore, but this Squishmallow would be my second choice for him after the Bigfoot jumbo plush. There’s also only one jumbo dinosaur Squishmallow.
- Name: Jumbo Darex the Blue Dinosaur Squishmallow
- Squads: Dinosaur and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It’s an oversized blue dinosaur with a light green belly
- I don’t mind the simplicity of Darex’s design, and he has an adorably well-contrasted color arrangement
- Darex’s smile is noticeable enough to make kids feel the same, and his spikes run to the end of his tail
- Some kids might not love the simplicity of the jumbo dinosaur Squishmallow
Disney isn’t an animal jumbo Squishmallow opportunity on its own. Still, the famous brand has numerous animals that made me add it. I thought hard to select the best jumbo Disney Squishmallow animal and landed on Mickey Mouse. Mickey is a legend among the Disney Squishmallows. Every child knows and wants him.
- Name: Jumbo Mickey Mouse Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Disney squads
- Identifiers: It looks like an oversized Mickey Mouse without arms and legs
- I love that a Disney icon is available as a jumbo animal Squishmallow because every child loves the mouse
- Mickey‘s ears and pants are recognizable by any Disney fan, and he feels softer than most Squishmallows
- Mickey’s face looks a little off and squashed in the jumbo version
I can’t add animals without considering a jumbo dog Squishmallow. Some kids are afraid of dogs, especially when they’re toddlers and babies. However, many children want their first pet to be a dog. I picked Raylor because of his unusual patterns. I’ve seen one of these dogs in real life. They’re gorgeous!
- Name: Jumbo Raylor the Australian Dog Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and dog squads
- Identifiers: It has floppy ears, speckled skin, and a furry tummy
- I love the colors, patterns, floppy ears, and mask-look-alike on Raylor because it makes him look genuine
- Raylor represents the essence of a best friend, matching the plush toy benefit ideally
- The bright white fur on Raylor’s belly might be a nightmare to keep clean
Dragons are mystical and another famous choice for kids. There aren’t many jumbo dragon Squishmallows, but this one’s special for another reason. It’s also a stackable Squishmallow dragon that works as a pillow. Children can sleep on their loved Squishmallow while enjoying magical dreams inspired by a dragon.
- Name: Jumbo Klaus the Dragon Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Fantasy squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a gray pillow with horns and wings
- I love how Klaus doubles as a pillow to encourage children to dream about their plushy best friend
- Klaus has tiny wings, ears, and horns to make him more comfortable as a pillow
- The entire dragon Squishmallow range looks like they have pig snouts
Honestly, I think frogs are slimy and creepy creatures. However, children remember the fairy tales where frogs turn into princes. Frogs can be colorful and cute in animated movies. Blue frogs are typically dangerous, but the color adds a unique element to the jumbo frog Squishmallows.
- Name: Jumbo Robert the Blue Frog Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Swamp squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a blue frog with white cheeks
- I love that the frog’s design shows his eyes above the Squishmallow, matching a cartoon-style critter
- Robert‘s baby blue skin with a white belly and cheeks make him look more inviting than real frogs
- Robert’s smile is awkward on this Squishmallow
Children more love octopi than you think, especially when it comes to plush toys. They look plain to me, but I found one that fits into the Halloween squad for an extra bit of fun. I can imagine my daughter dressing up as an octopus for Halloween, collecting as much candy as her heart wants (not that I want too much for her).
- Name: Jumbo Halloween Detra the Octopus Squishmallow
- Squads: Sealife, Jumbo, and Halloween squads
- Identifiers: It’s a bright pink octopus with multi-colored tentacles and a witch’s hat
- I love how Squishmallows chose to give Detra multi-colored tentacles to break her bright pink color
- Detra looks like’s she ready to collect the world’s worth of candy on her trick-or-treat route
- The Squishmallow might look out of place when it’s not October (you can’t hide a jumbo octopus plush easily)
Best Jumbo Pegasus Squishmallow
Winged horses are a fantasy most people can enjoy unless they dislike horses. According to my daughter’s love for the My Little Pony series, Pegasus is another magical creature that befriends unicorns. Admittedly, I’d also love to imagine horses having wings to fly us into the sky filled with rainbows.
- Name: Jumbo Rainbow Pegasus Squishmallow
- Squads: Jumbo and Fantasy squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a rainbow-colored horse with a tie-dye effect, furry hair, and wings
- I love how the jumbo Pegasus Squishmallow resembles a rockstar from another realm
- The coloration is incredible compared to other jumbo animal plush, and the yellow tinge on the hair is noticeable
- I think the Pegasus Squishmallow could do with bigger wings
Best Jumbo Penguin Squishmallow
Have your kids gone wild at the zoo when they saw the penguins? Penguins are adorable creatures for children. I know how penguins aren’t the cuddliest animals and can’t be pets, but my daughter loves them anyway. She used to ask for one as a pet. Most kids ask for ponies, but my little girl asked for a penguin.
- Name: Jumbo Crowned Penguin Squishmallow
- Squads: Sealife and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a tie-dye affair on a penguin’s skin with a pretty crown finish
- I love how Squishmallows makes the penguin look more cuddly with the purple tie-dye coloration
- The crown makes the penguin look royal, which is perhaps a play on the emperor penguin or a princess
- The jumbo penguin Squishmallow doesn’t look like the ones from Madagascar, which kids love
Sharks are dangerous creatures, but the Squishmallows brand turns scary animals into cute plush. This jumbo Squishmallow shark is my ultimate favorite animal plush in larger sizes because it’s from the Hugmallows range. It looks more like a traditional shark than a Squishmallow plush.
- Name: Jumbo Santos the Shark Hugmallow
- Squads: Valentine’s, Jumbo, and Sealife squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a tie-dye blue shark with a pink heart on its bottom
- I like how the Santos has the colors you’ll think of with sharks and looks like one instead of a traditional Squishmallow
- Santos has teeth, fins, and a tail to make him easier to hug from all angles
- Some kids prefer traditional-looking Squishmallows
Best Jumbo Sloth Squishmallow
Sloths are the laziest animals you can find, making them good naptime friends for little kids. I remember when my son was in the challenging toddler years. He would sleep through anything. He knew how to sleep, and I’m confident I’ll see the same habit when he hits the teenage years.
- Name: Jumbo Tie-Dye Blue Sloth Squishmallow
- Squads: Forest Critters and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a white sloth sleeping in a tie-dye blue costume
- I’m impressed by how Squishmallows made the sloth look like he’s sleeping because it matches the true nature of the animal
- I love the sloth’s silver snout and eyes against the white background
- It has plenty of white for parents to wash until they turn blue
Unicorns belong in the hearts of many little girls. They’re not genuine animals, but they’re one of Squishmallow’s best fantasy creatures. My daughter has more unicorn toys than the supermarket. She always loved the magic behind the mystical creature, and I encouraged her imagination.
- Name: Jumbo Bexley the Tie-Dye Unicorn Squishmallow
- Squads: Fantasy and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It looks like a unicorn with Easter patterns and a beautiful silver horn
- I like the details on Bexley’s body that make her look like an Easter egg because it’s unique
- Bexley‘s girly eyes, magical horn, and thick, pink mane appeal strongly to girls
- I don’t see boys loving this jumbo unicorn Squishmallow
Best Jumbo Unicorn Mermaid Squishmallow
Unicorns and mermaids are embedded in a little girl’s imagination. My daughter loved The Little Mermaid, and adding the touch to unicorns is like leaving her with a cart in a candy store. This jumbo Squishmallow is the girliest thing I’ve seen so far. It captures a child’s attention from miles away and is super soft.
- Name: Jumbo Unicorn Mermaid Squishmallow
- Squads: Fantasy, Sealife, and Jumbo squads
- Identifiers: It’s a furry tie-dye, rainbow-colored unicorn with a shimmering blue mermaid costume
- I love that Squishmallows took more girly fantasies and turned them into a phenomenal jumbo plush
- The unicorn mermaid’s fur is softer than most, and the colors blend perfectly against the glittery costume
- It might be a girly overkill for some Squishmallow fans
Question: What Size is a Jumbo Squishmallow?
Answer: A lot of confusion about the Squishmallow sizes exists. Jumbo Squishmallows aren’t 24 inches. The most significant size is called extra-large. Jumbos are 20-inch Squishmallows, about half the size of a 10-year-old child. They’re huge enough for cuddles and replace the space of many little Squishmallows.
Question: Which Jumbo Squishmallows are Popular?
Question: Which is the Best Jumbo Squishmallow?
Answer: The best jumbo Squishmallow depends on what your children love. My ultimate favorite jumbo animal Squishmallow is Santos the Shark because he’s a Hugmallow. Compared to the average jumbo plush, he has fantastic details, even flaunting teeth and fins. The tie-dye color makes him look more natural than others.
Ultimate Guide to Jumbo Squishmallows: Conclusion
I shared 20 jumbo Squishmallows for animal lovers. There’s a Squishmallow from the jumbo range waiting for your child, whether they love unicorns or dogs. Is your son a fan of vampire-inspired bats? The Best Jumbo Bat Squishmallow will suit him well. The Best Jumbo Dinosaur Squishmallow suits dino-lovers better.
Little girls love unusual creations like the Best Jumbo Bunnycorn Squishmallow and the Best Jumbo Unicorn Mermaid Squishmallow. Suppose your daughter loves traditional girly plush. In that case, the Best Jumbo Hello Kitty Squishmallow and the Best Jumbo Unicorn Squishmallow would make her happy.
I know it’s a mom’s job to make her children happy. They learn, explore, and find adventure more readily when they’re content in their environments. I see every opportunity to make my kids more joyful, and jumbo Squishmallows help me achieve it. I also feel like my sanity remains safe when they’re content.
Are you prepared to make your child jump for joy? Do you want them cuddling the softest friends that make them happy? Then, it’s time you pick the best jumbo Squishmallow for your little animal lover.
For more squishable plush:
- Pineapple Squishmallow Guide for Fruit Squad Fans – Avid Plush
- The Absolute Archie Squishmallow Guide – Avid Plush
- Best Butterfly Squishmallows Guide to Finding Your Butterfly Soulmate – Avid Plush